On Dec 18, 2020, Latest Notice of China Customs on inspection and supervision of import and export of hazardous chemicals and their packaging
According to the regulations on the safety administration of dangerous chemicals (Order No. 591 of the State Council), the customs is responsible for the inspection of import and export hazardous chemicals and their packaging. The Requirements for export Hazardous Chemicals to China.
- An overview of the Chinese Customs on inspection and supervision of import hazardous chemicals
- The requirements of Label and SDS for China.
- Hazardous Chemicals Registration in China
- Enterprises who have ambitious promoting China market but not aware of local new chemical regulatory requirements and boundaries
- Employees who responsible for chemical regulatory affairs or related in China, such as Specialist/Expert/Manager/Director in Compliance, Product Safety, EHS, Import and Export, Quality, Logistic and Planning