In China, new chemicals are regulated by Ministry of Ecology and Environment(MEE). The regulation is called Measures on the Environmental Management and Registration of New Chemical Substances (MEE Order No.12), which replaced order No.7 come into force since Jan 1, 2021. According to the ‘Measures’, the companies which intend to produce new chemicals in China mainland or import new chemicals into China mainland are required to notify new chemicals to Solid Waste and Chemicals Management Center of MEP (SCC-MEP) to get market approval..
In this GBK Online Training we will provide an overview of the new chemical management status. In addition, some practical strategies will be shared for your product compliance in China.
- An overview of the MEP order 12
- Notification Types and data requirements introduction
- Strategies on China new chemical regulation compliance
- Enterprises who have ambitious promoting China market but not aware of local new chemical regulatory requirements and boundaries
- Employees who responsible for chemical regulatory affairs or related in China, such as Specialist/Expert/Manager/Director in Compliance, Product Safety, EHS, Import and Export, Quality, Logistic and Planning
- Anyone who is interested in the regulatory field or have willingness to acknowledge it