GBK Korea-Services – K-REACH
The Act on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals (known as Korea REACH) passed the plenary session of the National Assembly in Korea on April 30, 2013 and has come into force on Jan 1, 2015. Dec. 2016, the Ministry of Environment (MoE) started to revise the K-REACH and the amended K-REACH came into force from 1 Jan. 2019.
The purpose of K-REACH is to protect public health and the environment through these provisions:
• Registration of chemical Substances;
• Screening of hazardous chemical substances;
• Hazard and risk assessment of products containing chemical substances and hazardous substances;
• Sharing information of chemical substance.
The Ministry of Environment (MoE) is responsible for the registration and evaluation of chemical substance under this Act.
Our K-REACH Compliance Services:
• K-REACH Only Representative
• K-REACH Late Pre-registration
• K-REACH Active Member Registration
• K-REACH Passive Member Registration
• K-REACH PEC Registration
• K-REACH Lead Registrant Registration
• New Substance Inquiry
• K-REACH New Substance Low Volume Registration
• K-REACH New Substance Normal Registration
• K-REACH New Substance Notification
• K-REACH Registration Exemption Application
• Risk Assessment Report
• Technical Support
• Preparation of Korean SDS and label
• Related KOSHA registration services are also being provided