GBK GmbH Global
Königsberger Straße 29
D - 55218 Ingelheim
Tel. +49 (0)6132 982 90-0
Fax +49 (0)6132 84685
Services / Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Due to major accidents occurring during the transport of dangerous goods, the German implemented a responsible person in each legal entity who takes over the responsibility for all issues concerning the transportation of dangerous goods: the Safety Adviser.
Safety advisers quickly became a success story. Starting in Germany in 1989, the European Union adopted this important role within the “Safety Adviser Directive”, Directive 96/35/EEC on 3rd June, 1996.
Since 2001, safety advisers have been mandatory in all ADR/RID member States. All relevant training programmes have been surpassed in the U.S. The directive offers the option of transferring this activity to an external expert.
- Taking over the responsibility of safety adviser for all modes of transport (road, rail, barge, air, sea).
- Classification/labelling of substances and preparations including evaluation of suitable packaging.
- Ongoing consultation for your organization.
- Development of process-oriented checklists.
- Regular training to ensure your employees always act in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Periodical audits guarantee to detect possible weak areas.
- Providing an IATA/DOT/IMDG compliant 24/7 emergency telephone number.
- We take on your legal responsibilities.
- Reduction of internal fixed costs.
- Fully experienced advisers offering high quality services.
- Legal and organizational consulting regarding EHS.
- Fast and reliable responses adapted to your needs.
Show all News